The data indexed for publication search are publication metadata registered in the Current Research Information Systems (CRIS) of the Danish research institutions.
Any research institution must make publication data available:
Researcher information is harvested from the descriptions exposed by the instutions, althought only those researchers with one or more publications in the database will be published.
All data are acquired, processed and indexed in a fully automated process — no human intervention is applied. The consistency, integrity and quality of the metadata exposed in this database rest on the consistency, integrity and quality of the data exposed by the CRIS systems.
National Exchange Formats
The development of the national Danish metadata formats are overseen by the Steering Committee. Current members are:
- Bo Öhrström, Ministry of Culture, Danish Agency for Culture. Chairman, representing Denmark's Electronic Research Library, (DEFF).
- Adrian Price, University of Copenhagen. Member, representing the research institutions.
- Lotte Faurbæk, Ministry of Higher Education and Science, Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation. Member, representing Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation — The Danish Bibliometric Research Indicator, (BFI).
- Hanne-Louise Kirkegaard, Ministry of Higher Education and Science, Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation. Member, representing Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation - The Open Access Indicator, (OA-I).
- Lise Ingemann Mikkelsen, DTU Library, Technical University of Denmark. Secretary for the Steering Committee
For a full description of the research institutions, including CRIS data, visit the Institutions page.